Sunday, 5 October 2014

I am a 41 years old wheel chair user (disabled) person from Pakistani Hyderabad. I am a gazetted college lecturer in my city and live a normal life with my wife Shaheena and 15 years old son Umair Shah. My name is Syed Abdul Rafay and I can be contacted via my email address abdul.rafay.pk@gmail.com or my cell number +923119921440 any day after 2.00pm Pakistan time.

I may be identified as one of any other fans of the great Bollywood Superstar, Salman Khan. However, this blog cannot be rated as just another blog on Salman Khan. A simple google search of "Salman Khan" will reveal how famous he is in the world around us and how mad people are about him. In one of his interviews on a TV show, I heard him respond very honestly to a question and I rolled up my sleeves to start this blog.

The Great Salman Khan


Salman was saying, "When I see myself in the mirror in the morning, I really get puzzled as what is so special about me? Just anybody can do what I do."

Of course he was not trying to be humble. He was sincere in his words. However, just like a moon cannot see himself and enjoy its own heavenly glow, Salman cannot see what makes him stand out; so famous that people in a bunch of countries are his fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment